Simplify content Management
One of the first and major steps of document management is document imaging and ingestion. A lot of organizations are looking to build an electronic document archive. But the struggle with the reality of how big the operation is to scan, recognize, index and upload all documents from the past backlog in addition to the day to day of new operations.
That’s why Sumerge offers a complete Content Capturing and Imaging solution which automates the process of document imaging, recognition, indexing, ingestion and uploading data to the Content Management System so that the organizations govern their internal security policies by avoiding the need to outsource the whole process.
Leverage your data
Companies have to cope with business-critical, paper-centric processes, so utilizing information stored in their forms, invoices or any other physical documents through smart extraction tools to
- Minimizing human intervention and reducing error rates.
- Ensure that the security policies of the organization are being honored.
- Automate document capturing and imaging cycle.
- Digitize all documents (back-log or day-to-day) to reach a paperless environment.
- Feed the scanner with batches of documents rather than having to split the documents by themselves for a significantly faster operation.
- Mature your forms by redesigning them to help in gaining maximum automation benefits from the system while ensuring higher accuracy rate.
- Simply integration with other systems using all major integration technologies which gives more options for implementation such as recognition of one field and looking up the rest from another system.
- The solution covers all major recognition technologies such as: OCR, ICR, Barcodes, etc… and also supports federation and use of 3rd party libraries.
What our customers say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly