Manage a flexible data architecture
Information always has a vital role in organizations transformation. The need for greater visibility into numbers, insights, operations & the ability to take actions quickly has been growing over the past period. Most organizations have a big challenge achieving this goal because they already have tons of historical data scattered in multiple systems they already use, so it’s very hard to take a decision by looking in these individual silos. So Data Warehouse is used to store large amounts of data, such as analytics, historical, or customer data, and then build large reports and data mining against it.
Sumerge offers multiple data warehouse offerings so that clients can select the right workloads and platforms based on their requirements to deliver a high performance data foundation for insights to support proactive decision making, reduce costs, streamline process and increase business agility.
Reliability & performance
The Data Warehouse solution covers the organization journey starting from analyzing data sources to preparation of data for analytics so that it could provide business people with a window into their organization’s historical activities, both successes and failures.
- 360 view of your business
- Timely access to data
- Enhanced business intelligence
- System & query performance
- Have business intelligence from multiple sources
- Historical intelligence
- Better decision making
- High return of investment (ROI)
- Quality data & consistency
- Integrate all your company’s data from multiple sources
Information is extracted from various sources and consolidated, allowing end users to easily access and interact with it.
- In addition to working with legacy hardware; users must be liberated to work with structured and unstructured data and the data types they choose in a language they are familiar with.
- A powerful and flexible Integrated Data Warehouse platform. The ability to scale your data warehouse to meet your needs as your business changes and grows is critical.
- Industry Data Model is a set of business and technical data models that are pre-designed, pre-built to meet the needs of a particular industry. Industry Data Models can jumpstart an organization down the path towards a comprehensive analytics environment by applying proven best practices in data modeling to self-contained units of business functionality.
- Get the performance of in-memory databases without their cost by automatically keeping the most frequently used data in memory. Leverage large memory capacities in new platforms with no DBA intervention using innovative in-memory technologies.
- Achieve “fast access to shared multidimensional information.”. OLAP technology’s ability to create very fast aggregations and calculations of underlying data sets. It helps business leaders to make better, quicker “informed” decisions.
What our customers say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly