Consolidated Data Retrieval System
Every department in your organization will capture a large amount of data every day when dealing with customers, vendors and business partners. This data is then used, transmitted and stored in individual data silos for future use when compiling analytical reports and performing audits. Gathering specific data from multiple systems can be a tremendous task, taking up valuable time and resources while hampering your ability to make proactive company decisions.
Sumerge offers multiple data warehousing solutions to improve date transparency and visibility. The Data Warehouse allows you to extract large amounts of data from individual silos into a consolidated, flexible data architecture so you can perform data cleansing, data mining, report building, and data profiling tasks. This high performance data foundation helps reduce costs, create streamlined processes, and increase business agility.
Greater Data Performance and Accuracy
Analyze data sources for better visibility into your organization’s historical activities. Solution benefits:
- 360-degree views of your business data
- Timely, quality data access and consistency
- Enhanced business intelligence from multiple sources
- Historical intelligence for high return of investment (ROI)
- System & query performance for better decision-making
- Seamless data integration from multiple sources
Extract and Consolidate Data for Increased User interaction
The Data Warehouse solution offers streamlined data usage capabilities when using a complex storage infrastructure.
- Pre-designed and pre-built business and technical data models designed for your industry to provide a comprehensive analytics environment using proven best practices in data modelling.
- A powerful and flexible Integrated platform that is scalable to meet your future needs when experiencing business changes and growth.
- OLAP technology creates very fast aggregations and calculations of underlying data sets for better and quicker “informed” decisions.
- This solution allows you to work with legacy hardware and liberates users to work with structured and unstructured data/data types in a language they are familiar with.
- The feature automatically keeps the most frequently used data in memory, as you gain greater leverage of large memory capacities in new platforms with no DBA intervention.
More on Analytics & Data Management
You May Also Be Interested In
- On February 17, 2020
- On February 3, 2020
Every online customer interaction with your banking institution is a chance to make an impression. The experience of signing up for a...
- On January 19, 2020
Why Microservices Give You Better Business Agility, Resiliency, and a Shorter Time-to-Market? When you hear the term “Microservices,” you often hear it...
What Our Customers Say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly