- On November 10, 2018
Many organizations are facing a major challenge with the increasing volume of correspondences. Having an efficient process of communication is slowed down by the obsolete traditional paper correspondences in addition to the strict protocols that limit access to correspondence documents, leading to delayed responses and serious challenges regarding the ability to effectively track, audit and retrieve correspondences. Without a system in place the process of document monitoring and reporting is a time consuming routine that delays decision making and affects the organization’s professionalism and capabilities.
Having a Correspondence Management Systems in hand will provide your organization with a complete control over the correspondence cycle. It allows organizations to track correspondences from a variety of resources including scanned letters, e-mails, faxes and electronic documents; streamlining the whole cycle through processes automation to ensure proper correspondence management in a timely manner.
So, Organizations need to Implement a Correspondence Management System that
- Eliminates time and cost associated with paper-based correspondences.
- Captures and searches documents to enable speedy decisions and better productivity.
- Easily archives and retrieves correspondences using any device.
- Generates correspondence traceability and status reports.
- Improves overall communication both internally and externally.
- Easily assigns tasks and view pending ones through user friendly interface.