Business Process Management
Gain a process centric view
Government agencies are by nature, disparate bodies, operating in very different sectors, providing varied and diverse services to public and private organizations. Individual departments need to gain an overview of how their work fits into the overall picture of government, as well as with other agencies, in order to streamline and automate processes to deliver services more effectively and collaborate more efficiently with other entities.
Sumerge offers a Business Process Management solution that has been designed to give government departments and agencies full control, automation and clear visibility when it comes to government services, projects and objectives. The BPM solution offers designated personnel with a clear overview of all operations pertaining to their role. Also, Sumerge helps government agencies asses and reengineer their current processes while complying with their business rules and policies to become more streamlined, efficient and provide better services to customers.
Administrative processes for dealing with the public need to be as effective as possible, both in terms of time and costs that why the BPM solution offers a single platform that will
- Automate & optimize administrative processes through managing each process SLA.
- Increase productivity by identifying and removing bottlenecks.
- Measure process performance & apply escalation paths in case of delays.
- Real time visibility across all areas of operations
- Enhance interactions with the public & other departments.
- Speed up reaction time & decision making.
Govern processes and improve resource allocations and utilization with a clear view of all projects, services and procedures through
- The BPM user interface has been designed to integrate with eService portals, mobile applications, and existing system and call center tools, making it easy to implement a unified experience for processes across the individual departments and partner organizations.
- The solution be customized for key performance indicators, trends and statistical analysis, to help government agency executives easily identify any issues in the processes and measure the impact of new applied polices and how changes have affected the business positively or negatively.
- The process manager can simulate each designed business process and plan the required time for each process and escalation paths to give personnel across government bodies the ability to collaborate and share insights into operations.
- Within the solution, managers can view strategies and outcomes for enhanced decision-making. The decision-modelling component offers a schematic visual of all routes towards an outcome to enhance policy making and make a centralized rules and policy engine which act as the brain of the system which contains all logical and rules validations, for example, citizen eligibility for specific services, calculating the fees, etc.
- The solution not only integrates with existing systems, but also can be customized to meet specific requirements when dealing with different types of government customers. Whether the customer is a citizen, business or other type of organizations, the solution will seek out proven expertise and methodology through online sources for enhancing administration, reducing costs and errors, and even the need to hire in specialists.
- Effective case management is key when dealing with the public. Not only does the capability give departments the functionality to optimize interactions with the public, but it can also be used create new and more efficient processes through using ad-hoc tasks, process routing and document management capabilities.
What our customers say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly