Enterprises are moving away from monolithic “do it all” applications towards service-oriented architecture (SOA). The complexity of software development is also shifting from applications to the increased integration requirements between applications. Additionally, the number of protocols and programming languages is increasing rapidly, further increasing the challenges of system integration.
Sumerge’s enterprise service bus (ESB) helps you develop, manage and deploy integration assets. These capabilities allow you to go live with a shorter time to market, maintain applications more easily and ensure greater security of information assets.
Improve Customer Experience
Enable high scalability in near real time for a seamless customer experience.
Enhance IT Efficiency
Reduce the time employees need to perform tasks while ensuring high accuracy and minimal fault tolerance.
Cut Integration Costs
Minimize custom coding of interfaces and automation, allowing you to integrate systems faster and at a lower cost.
Increase Profitability of Partnerships
Allow business partners to use each other’s data, creating an API economy and growth opportunities for all partners.
- Our ESB allows users to search for assets and govern the process of creating, updating and deprecating integration assets, including applications and services. Users can access this repository through a portal.
- Convert communication protocols and message formats without the need to implement code. ESB accepts all standard protocols and formats in addition to some industry-specific standards.
- Expose, package and price your APIs for potential customers and partners through a secure infrastructure. Our API packages allow users to register APIs, enter their payment information and request access.
- Support message routes regardless of their complexity by using rule-based and failure-based routing models.
- Access internal and external services through additional authentication layers, data masking and algorithm encryption.
What our customers say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly