As the world moves away from monolithic “do it all” applications and into Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service architecture, development complexity is rapidly shifting from the application itself towards the increased requirements for integration between several applications. Couple that with the exponential increase in the number of protocols, programming languages and the increased customer expectations of multi-channel access to their content. All of this results in an increased challenge and requirements when it comes to integration.
Sumerge’s Enterprise service bus allows organizations to develop, manage and deploy integration assets which enable them to go-live with minimal time to market, easily maintain applications, all while ensuring information security as they expose their internal data outside seeking monetary rewards.
Seamless Customer Experience
Enable near-real-time and high scalability customers will enjoy a more seamless experience of all digital application offered.
Enhance IT Efficiency
Employees will shave off valuable time in their quest to finish their work, all while maintaining very high accuracy standards and ensuring minimal fault tolerance.
Cut Integration Costs
Minimize custom coding of interfaces, automation, integrate systems much faster and more cost-efficiently
More Profitable Partnering
Business partners will be able to use each other’s data, creating an API economy between them and opening brand new growth opportunities for all entities involved.
- Support for simple and complex message routes alike, including conditional (rule based), failure based, and other routing models.
- Secure all of the services you offer externally or even internally through addition of security authentication and authorization layers, masking of data and encryption of algorithms
- Use the secure infrastructure to expose your APIs to potential customers and/or partners by exposing and pricing your APIs in packages through the development portal that enables them to register, enter financial information and request access to selected information.
- Maintain a repository of all available services, allowing all stakeholders to search for applications and services and govern the process of creating, updating or deprecating services as well as those of service consumption through a portal.
- Effectively convert between different protocols and message formats without the need to implement the famous protocol code by yourself. All world-accepted Message formats and protocols as well as some of the more famous industry-specific formats are ready-made.
What our customers say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly