Managing for uncertain outcomes
The changing dynamics of the world economy is increasing the pressure on organizations to reduce costs while seeking new opportunities to grow and differentiate their products and services. Therefore, the majority of businesses are re-engineering their processes to better support digital challenges and empower their knowledge workers so that they could optimize their business operations.
Sumerge’s Case Management offers a goal-oriented process solution that copes with both structured and unstructured process. As its task management and collaboration tools help to determine the best course of action, based on the information from various types of applications or storage systems, as well as assigning tasks to others, creating ad hoc processes, monitoring response times, or even transferring the case to others while maintaining full case history.
The solution empowers caseworkers and to extract more value and insight from critical information, enabling them to make better and faster decisions as through
- Better collaboration between teams
- Simpler implementation of changes to processes
- Easily reuse best practices
- Content incorporation to enhance operations’ efficiency
- Easily track customer cases and their status
- Monitor teams' performance & SLAs
Case manager Capabilities
- Business-oriented tools are used for the design and deployment of the applications along with the ability to capture best practices, using built-in frameworks and templates to help facilitate both business-user participation and ownership.
- Access case documents, data, tasks, history and alerts through multiple channels, along with mobile case collaboration and the ability to use the history function or team space to browse your inbox and update your task list.
What our customers say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly