Unified billing & payment approach
Modern utility services consumers have high expectations when it comes to billing. Consumers are looking for multiple platforms to pay their bills, monitor their usage and even get advice and tips on what they can do to be more economical. On the other hand, Utility distribution companies can struggle to meet these requirements along with facing shortages in electricity generated and helping consumers achieve better consumption rates.
Sumerge offers a utility billing system that integrates with multiple payment hubs, unifying databases across regions and/or utilities so that you can simply manage continuously changing tariffs. In addition the solution also helps companies to understand the trends that their customer are exhibiting for providing better user experience.
A unified billing platform which benefits both the organizations and the consumers alike through
- Seamless consumer experience as they can easily manage their own data
- Easy scale up and expand at any time to on board new utility services /new meter models or new payment cycles.
- Optimum pricing for the services based on historical usage.
- Update required data on a centralized system that reflects on all different utilities registered on it.
- Ease of control in changes in tariffs through the self-service portal
- A unified platform to operate all types of utilities
- Where consumers can register, apply for new utilities, trigger Service Requests, and pay their bills. They also get to see personal dashboards showing their consumption trends as well as advise on changes that they can make for better savings.
- A centralized payment hub which applies all organizational and law-mandatory rules before execution of payments. Payments on this hub can be done via several channels either directly with banks or through other payment hubs.
- Collect information across regions/utilities/sectors/meter models to provide insights showing the trends of consumption against time/region utility for identifying the consumption habits.
- Automatically calculate, generate and distribute bills taking into consideration the rules defined for tariff Management in both the prepaid and post-paid payment models.
- Define new tariffs based on simple or complex rules, edit current rules and select the time from which the edits take place for an enhanced customer experience.
- Optimize interactions with the public, and create new and more efficient processes through using ad-hoc tasks, process routing and document management capabilities.
- All new meter models will adopt to standards based on world-wide best practices taking into consideration the specific needs of each organization, to ensure accurate on boarding process.
What our customers say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly