Consolidated Data Retrieval System
Every department in your organization will capture a large amount of data every day when dealing with customers, vendors and business partners. This data is then used, transmitted and stored in individual data silos for future use when compiling analytical reports and performing audits. Gathering specific data from multiple systems can be a tremendous task, taking up valuable time and resources while hampering your ability to make proactive company decisions.
Sumerge offers multiple data warehousing solutions to improve date transparency and visibility. The Data Warehouse allows you to extract large amounts of data from individual silos into a consolidated, flexible data architecture so you can perform data cleansing, data mining, report building, and data profiling tasks. This high performance data foundation helps reduce costs, create streamlined processes, and increase business agility.
Greater Data Performance and Accuracy
Analyze data sources for better visibility into your organization’s historical activities. Solution benefits:
- 360-degree views of your business data
- Timely, quality data access and consistency
- Enhanced business intelligence from multiple sources
- Historical intelligence for high return of investment (ROI)
- System & query performance for better decision-making
- Seamless data integration from multiple sources
Extract and Consolidate Data for Increased User interaction
The Data Warehouse solution offers streamlined data usage capabilities when using a complex storage infrastructure.
- Pre-designed and pre-built business and technical data models designed for your industry to provide a comprehensive analytics environment using proven best practices in data modelling.
- A powerful and flexible Integrated platform that is scalable to meet your future needs when experiencing business changes and growth.
- OLAP technology creates very fast aggregations and calculations of underlying data sets for better and quicker “informed” decisions.
- This solution allows you to work with legacy hardware and liberates users to work with structured and unstructured data/data types in a language they are familiar with.
- The feature automatically keeps the most frequently used data in memory, as you gain greater leverage of large memory capacities in new platforms with no DBA intervention.
Unified Electricity Meters System
Latest Case Study
Sumerge’s Unified Billing & Recharge System developed utilizing IBM Websphere Application Server, IBM Cognos, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SSIS technologies, allows the MOE to easily manage as well as update its rules to the software and have it applied to all electricity meters.
The new software has one easy to use interface and communicate with one database. The project started with over 400,000 electricity meters from 2 different vendors. Change management and having all employees at the MOE and at all payment outlets use a new web based system was such a challenge; but was successfully achieved. Now, all employees are seamlessly using the new unified centralized system.
More on Analytics & Data Management
You May Also Be Interested In
- On September 14, 2020
As organizations become more focused on customer experience and operational excellence, business automation has become an important area for innovation. It all...
- On July 20, 2020
With the market changing demand, organizations are competing over business agility and their time-to-market to roll-out new features. Like many organizations believe tha
- On July 6, 2020
Is your software as responsive to business demands as it needs to be? Does it have scalability or is it a constant...
What Our Customers Say
Sumerge is one of the best companies I have dealt with. The team is very professional, respectful, punctual and committed to delivering the contracted project on time
Sahar Salah,Vice President, Head of IT, Bank ABC
Sumerge helped us to seamlessly implement a daily vouchers solution where the team provided an exceptional effort to solve any migration issues and finish the implementation with zero data loss or security issues
Shaarawy Mohamed,IT Infrastructure services Manager, FAB
We used Sumerge’s consultancy and experience to implement our Self-Service Portal as they are the best team in the region to implement and use IBM Technology
Ahmed Abd El Hady,IT Division Manager, TE-Data
Thankfully with Sumerge’s ECM solution we now rely on our electronic documents and moved our physical collateral documents to a safe fireproof warehouse, as we no longer need the documents onsite anymore
Tamer Emam,Head of IT, EMRC
With Sumerge we seamlessly implemented automation for our loan appraisal process along with enterprise content management which empowered us to help more citizens find affordable housing more quickly